Saturday, April 19, 2014

Let's Just Squeeze This In...

Never fear, dear followers. I'm still alive.

I know that I've been lousy at writing about all of the fabulous adventures on which I've embarked lately, but since my last update, I've been across the world and back! And I have, although the publicly released evidence is stacked against me, been writing like an absolute maniac. 

Maniac.

And I love it! I've been invited twice this week to be featured on my cousin's blog, Jenuine Life. The first post addresses my most favorite (and least, I guess) time of year: Sexual Assault Awareness Month! The second is just a feature post about lil' ol' me; my life, my love of science, and my hot addiction to traveling. Check it out!

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to update more completely soon. Things are a little more than crazy and a lot more than ridiculous at the moment...but better things are yet to come.

Until then.


No comments: