This was accidental. I think. I don't even wish to go into all of the shenanigans that went down during these two months. Lives were changed, folks! Lives were changed. Moving on.
In short, here is a list of the things currently going through my mind:
1) Holy Lord. I was so skinny freshman year. CRAP.
2) I AM SO BROKE
3) ...except I just sold some jewelry to my wonderful roommate so...FOOD FOR ME
4) Lexington Lexington Lexington Lexington Lexington
5) "Brandy Alexander...gets me into trouble...that's another matter...Brandy Alexander..."
6) Toby hair is all over my pea-coat.
7) Optics homework! Do it! (later.)
8) What finals? Who cares anymore? WHO CARES?
9) I should probably talk about my vagina or the Vagina Monologues but I can't think of a way to do it appropriately. So no.
10) I ran out of band-aids for my zombie toe.
11) Related note: I'm 46% positive that the zombie apocalypse will start in my basement/room. THANKS, WALKING DEAD.
12) Stop, beard.
13) I am the prettiest ever.
14) Bed, probably. Soon-ish.
15) Or Christmas music? Christmas music is an excuse to listen to any artist. Except some.
16) Whitley Lehto-how do you pronounce your last name?
17) Monica and I found the Fourier transform of a picture of Laura in lab today.
18) My autobiography is going to be either super awesome (like Tina Fey's) or make me sound like a shut-in, rude pessimist (like that girl in line on Black Friday).
19) This list is too long.
20) Number 20 should be the end of this list.
21) But it's not! This list reminds me of the poetry slam I just read in with Abby.
22) ...I've got to get out of here.