Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fails

Instead of finishing my chemistry homework, or starting my physics homework or my humanities paper, or reading that book again, or recovering from failing my physics exam, or checking and re-check-checking my chemistry lab report, or thinking about going to get fingerprinted, or anything anything that I need to do, I'm going to write here.

Because I fail.

Something has been vibrating and banging above our heads since eight o'clock this morning. I figure it's either construction or very painful sex. Very.

On top of that, apparently, my roommate left in an ambulance last night and spent the better half of it in the hospital; I didn't even wake up...good one, Becca.

I can't help but thinking that I'm not cut out for this at all. It's school. It shouldn't be this difficult to comprehend or succeed at. I have a hard time believing that I'm so lazy that I can't even do my best, but who else can I blame but myself?

Stop blaming. Move on.

Fail more.

This post isn't even worth posting.

Delicious.

No comments: