Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sequence

I realized that it would never work out. And then I realized that everybody else is broken too.

And then I realized the enormous magnitude of my dreams and what I know I will accomplish. And then I realized that I have a reason to keep living.

And then I realized I had never smiled so much in my life. And then I realized how shy I am around some people. And then I realized how outgoing I am around everybody else. And then I realized what I am capable of.

And then I realized how much my guitar sets me free. And then I realized that I would give almost anything for a stage. And then I realized that I am naive, in a sense. And then I realized that I am not naive, in a different sense.

And then I realized how enormously well the people here know me. And then I realized that people will love me anyway, in spite of a certain opinion. And then I realized that I must grow, even if I am stinted. And then I realized how often I speak. And then I realized what was holding me back.

Coming soon: And then I let it go.

Delicious.

No comments: