Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Miles and Miles

To be honest, this probably won't be a very interesting one.

It's kind of a shame, because this really has been one of the greatest years of my life; however I summed it up best in the letter I sent to the nine million people I've met this year.

But all I've done during this holiday is spend some very valuable time with the people whom I love and sleep an embarrassing amount of hours per night and solve a monstrous amount of Sudoku puzzles. And all I'm going to do for the rest of the holiday is spend more valuable time with the people whom I love and go to a funeral and wait to move out again and dance the night away and solve even more Sudoku puzzles.

It's easy to sum up my life by only looking at the present and recent past. It's even easier to put myself in the boxes that I see myself belonging in. What is hard is avoiding impending laziness.

But Williamston has caught on fire a total of three times over this holiday. At least I have my home town to interest me.

It has been a marvelous 2008.

Delicious

No comments: