Monday, November 24, 2008

Love in Seven Dimensions

Snow has decided to fall again, but it wouldn't be the first time. Honestly, I think it's lovely. It makes me viciously yearn to jump on a trampoline and dance with it floating all around me, but I'll have to wait a few days for that. For now, I'll just listen to some Kenny G and Vince Guaraldi and watch the snow fall from the cafeteria window, thinking about how it's Thanksgiving week and I don't have any lab to go to.

College is lovely.

Where else can somebody prance about the halls at half twelve in the morning with a guitar and an obnoxiously loud voice while serenading whoever hears with a ridiculous song about being the town floozy? Yes I, the Little Lemon Tart of downtown Baltimore, was out and about Saturday night while Nick was ready with the video camera and Kim tried to warn me before I ran myself into a door frame. We were out doing the Alligator-Blackbird-Mashed Potato-Pizza-Ten O'Clock-Two O'Clock-Egyptian Cotton. We were zooming in on the Lyman Briggs College logo.

Who comes up with this?

Having this much fun should be illegal; it's got to be. But that wouldn't stop us for a second.

I guess this is the only way we stay sane: being insane.

Oh, and for a side-note: I shall be singing sweetly soon, and I shall be acting passionately soon, and I shall be soaring quickly back "home" to Ireland, God-willing...I shall be quite alive indeed.

Delicious.

No comments: