Monday, July 21, 2008

An Eye Roll

Really?


Positive Patty::Negative Nancy

I can't wait for school to begin::I've gotten apprehensive for no reason at all.

Here's hoping that the job pulls through::I have no idea how I will get there if it does.


I had the power to drive away::in order to invite more aimless wandering beneath the public eye.

I am reading and searching through books::just to prove how much I don't know.

I am growing up::maybe.

I am growing up::but where's the maturity part?

I am growing up::but can't shake the "worthless failure".

This all matters::very little.


***
...and here's to empty hearts, empty pockets, empty minds, empty schedules, empty thoughts, empty tears, empty nights, empty conversations...


Emptiness.

2 comments:

Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilary said...

I'm wallowing in the same emptiness... so... if we're both in that emptiness... then it can't possibly be as empty as we both thought. :]

Ily.