Friday, May 16, 2008

Last Friday of High School Ever

My list of lasts is growing longer and longer everyday. Complaints? Little to none. :]

The Water Polo season ended last friday with a loss to Grand Ledge, but that's alright. I already miss the gals and the game (so I frequently play at the pool at home) but hey, I scored during the Mason game! I never expected to be able to do that... :]

The One-Act is going alright despite a new debacle every day.

The AP Tests are done and over. No finals for Becca; hooray!

The life is going well. I actually stayed at school for the entire day today for the first time in...a LONG time. :] It was, after all, my last friday of High School ever and I was just having too much fun to go home.

Not much for substance, but I'm saving that all for my last AP English essay. :]

Delicious.

No comments: