Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Clearance

Oh, yes. Life is good.

Thursday, after performing as the Cat in the Hat for several St Mary children (such as Tommy), Jenny and I went off to lunch and then broke into the park to go swinging like we used to when we were a bit smaller. There, we spent a nice hour chatting about everything and nothing; how things will change and how things will stay the same, how we agree and how we don't; how much it matters and how much it doesn't.

Friday was senior skip day. Drove on down to Jackson to find enlightenment. It found me.

For the past few days I've been stuck doing things for band; I haven't minded yet. Tonight is the last concert. I will be glad. :)

Last night was indeed a lovely evening. I haven't laughed so hard in...well at least a few days to say the very littlest. However it was nice and it was fun and genuinely so...just so enjoyable. Regardless of the past four years; because of these past four years; whatever. It's clearance, clearance, clearance; it's merely friendship.

Oh, yes. Life is good.

Delicious.

No comments: