Saturday, April 12, 2008

Nips, Chips and Mentos

I blew through 350 miles on my car in less than a week. YEAH. That's me dropping off people and buying some darn trousers so they won't fall off and taking the girls to Bubble Island and driving by my future home at MSU and visiting some sheep and meeting people for bowling and another Invisible Children screening.

Speaking of which, I'm seriously thinking about ditching prom in order to attend the second "Displace Me" rally. This one is only statewide, but I missed the previous one due to theatre. Prom sucks, in comparison. I'd rather spend my senior year rallying for peace in Uganda then gallivanting around in a duct tape conglomeration to a horrible playlist of "music".

And after all is said and done, I hope I don't wake up with whatever disease my sister is infected with. It always happens that way, on weeks I have to sing, I mean. GRR.

Ooh. I need NHS hours. Whoops.

Only x-more days until graduation! (When x is between 0 and 1,000,000) I have no idea exactly. Been too lazy to count anything besides the occasional integral. And the number of posts I have written, which happens to be a whopping 300. YAY!

And I think to myself...what a wonderful world.

Delicious

No comments: