Saturday, February 02, 2008

Searing












I don't even know what the word "searing" means but every time I hear it my chest caves in a little bit. It's just one of those words, you know? I could guess what it means, or look it up, but then it would lose all of its meaning.

How great the pain of searing loss
The Father turns his face away
As wounds which mar the chosen One
Bring many sons to glory

It really is lovely poetry. There's no need to analyze or scrutinize lovely poetry if one only seeks to enjoy it.

...and now for something completely different.


FAME! went well; it went exponentially better than any of us expected. It magically became a show the night before opening. Who knew?



The boys love my singin'. Look at them crowd around :]




Ashley and I are just gorgeous [and a little goofy].






And who isn't in love with Johnny, Bryan, and Becca? :]



These kids dominated. That's right. Alec, Becca, Zakk and Jordan as Tony, Angela, Bruno, and Mario Martelli. The greatest moments in the play belonged to us...rock on!




A great craic, if I may.

Delicious.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sexy sassy...searing!