Sunday, December 02, 2007

Against Who?

I haven't much to say today, only this: the Bible is the craziest book I've ever read.

I am under the obligation to believe everything it says, and I do, but that's not the point. It's the interpretation that throws me.

For my entire life I focused on the "was and is" part of the book, because it was, and it is applicable to the present. However, the "is to come" part I never gave much thought to, until now.

This is because, not only does it foreshadow a drastic turning point for the Jewish faith and the middle east, but I have a very dear friend who could end up walking into a country raging with a deadly, global-scale war that she does not know about and has no business fighting.

Perhaps it's simple paranoia derived from loving my friend, and such a war may not even occur in our lifetime because its results may parallel endtimes. However, who am I to predict or interpret? I haven't any knowledge outside of what I read today and what we speculated from it, and coincidences may just be coincidenes. The facts are already coinciding, but we shall wait, read, and pray, I suppose.

Ezekiel 38+39

Delicious.

No comments: