Sunday, October 28, 2007

Have Confidence

Currently, I am gazing at a waning-gibbous hunter's moon that is rising and setting on an absolutely lovely weekend. Whatever potential this weekend had, it has met that potential and more.

And there was so much potential to fall apart.

I am constantly thanking people in here. It really gets old after a while, so I won't do it this time even though I am overflowing with gratitude. I realize that "nothing gold can stay", but I think that something gold can be cherished.

Whether your gold is so simple as carving a pumpkin...

...or so satisfying as successfully starting a plot for a comedic piece of theatre...

...or so brilliant as to recieve a wake-up Saturday-morning phone call from your Ireland mum in Galway...

...or so strange as window-shopping and gardening...

...or so comforting as a genuine realism for the first time in a long time.

It is gold.

Delicious.

No comments: