Monday, September 17, 2007

Never Fully Dressed

Oh, Lordy, how I love Frank Sinatra. He is the only person I'm truly giddy over, which is really unfortunate since he's been dead for 9 years. Also, he was probably a jerk in real life. He displayed his douche-baggery by divorcing all four of his wives using highly insensitive methods, but the negativities aside, he is the man.

Nice work if you can get it, and you can get it if you try...

Mmmm. Frank.

Moving on...

I've spent this weekend "applying" to college...which is proving to be highly un-stressful. Once I got over the fact I won't be going to Swarthmore any time soon, it was really rather easy. I really should've expected that, I mean, come on. Life is nothing but small frustrations and disappointments, except on Audition Week.

Audition Week was last week, and I say that because all I really did was audition and perform. Monday and Tuesday were the audition workshop days for You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown. Wednesday was auditions, Thursday was callbacks, and Friday was cast list plus my french horn audition for band.

Of course, it went well. How could it not? I don't think I did my best, but nevertheless, I was still cast in the production. It's nice work if you can get it, and I got it because I tried.

Delicious.

No comments: