Word on the street is...
- School's out for the summer.
- Theatre? 3rd Hour? Bragle?
- Coconut Lime Verbena has been chosen (by me) as the scent of Courtney and Chelsea Robinson and so I took it upon myself to wear said scent to Courtney's open house today.
- I will miss Sui...and her delicious Thai food.
- There was a little girl crying in the woods. I found it rather pathetic.
- There is no understanding in this world, but heaps of compassion. And an insane amount of luck.
- My first grade teacher offered extra credit for anybody who could begin their journal entry with a word other than "there". I didn't get any extra credit.
- I have an extremely talented group of friends.
- All I got from burning my school papers was a smoke-smelling sweatshirt.
- My schedule is so hectic, but my individual days are so lazy.
- People who despised me freshman year now treat me as a friend.
- I know what I want to do after high school, but I'm not sure in which order I should pursue these things.
- I don't want to sell any bricks on account of my living under the dollar, so to speak.
- Open houses are a fair exchange; free food for a short goodbye.
- I've already booked the time spent flying to NYC and Ireland based on things I must accomplish this summer.
- There is no time for anything, but there is potential for everything.
- Mooch. Wanting normal givens, working hard, not earning anything worth shit. For now.