Friday, May 11, 2007

Shadow

Back to Becca, but not in the way I thought.

***

As of right now, Ireland is official, and I couldn't be more excited. As of right now, I'm flying by myself into New York... emphasism on by myself... with a four-hour layover. Not scared. SO excited. Then into Ireland by myself to meet Wally.


You can't even imagine how liberating that is for me.


***

Jazz concert tonight. Out of my five instruments, four were/will be featured this week. Last night was practice for sunday and Alan gave me a solo to the song I hadn't practiced. Good one, Becca. :)


***


I keep myself busy. Playing the part of a lazy, busy teenager. Confused, surviving, achieving. A good kid. Convictions are good, but there is a line. Because of who? Not sure. Again, though, surviving. In survival mode...even when it's not needed. Realization and perfectly large thoughts. I'm anxious to get away.



So I'll pull off a world-class Donalbain and enjoy evey second of it.


Delicious.

No comments: