Friday, May 25, 2007

Fight and Pray

It seems so tiny and insignificant, but I am so thrilled to be coming back from a real night out for the first time in...a long time. I'm always out, but never a real sit-down dinner in a real Italian restaurant with some real friends. Everybody wants something real, right? I do.

*

Lately, my lunches have been spent trying to keep those crabs alive. Pump has a piece of gravel stuck in her shell, and she won't for the life of her let me anywhere near it. We'll just hope for the best...because if anything happens to those babies I'll have to deal with the emotional break down of a certain 32-year-old high school band director who loves them more than anything in the world. Ugh. The things I get myself in to. :)

*

It's been a lovely two years and two months since I've started this blog 250 posts ago. Oh, the people I've met. Oh, the places I've gone. Oh, how we've grown. Oh, how I love you all.

*

Delicious.

1 comment: