Thursday, April 05, 2007

Cut, Print, Gay.

I'm now down to 9 (plus Chester) since Twitch, Benny, and The Cracken kicked it around the same time. Not sure what's going on there, but I'm not sure it's a huge deal. Chester is still entertaining me endlessly; he insists upon hanging himself upside down because, evidently, it's a more pleasant dining experience for him. Whatever floats his boat, I guess.

I guess it's not much of a Spring Break when one is consumed by all the things that one has to do when the break is over, but I digress. I've had a lovely three days.

Kresge Art Museum, Grafitti, Meridian Mall, pictures, Meet the Robinsons, Subway, Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star, breakfast, Goodwill, Lansing Mall, more pictures, emo phone messages, Longest Yard, Edru.

Chock frickin' full.

However...

I do have some rather big decisions to make this week. I also have some rather big things to take care of this week. I'm not so sure I can do it, but I can try. Of course, I can try.

I guess I could always turn you into a duck. But wait... I don't really need a duck... and I don't really know how to do that.

You Goob.

Delicious.

No comments: