Friday, February 23, 2007

Never Lose Your Sense of Wonder

Turns out that walking home today was like an episode of Skating with the Stars. Okay... maybe a spoof of Skating with the Stars because it was an ice rink out there (yes, even on top of the snow) and I'm not an ice skater. Figures. (If Kelly is reading this she's probably laughing at me because she's a real ice skater who ice dances to Britney Spears... yeah, you know I just had to put that out there.)

Mr. Bragle signed my Madrigals form, so yes Casey, I'm actually doing it this year. Only thing standing in my way is that audition... I should probably figure out what to sing. And how to sing.

Also, Amy and I decided to do Independent Study with Ms Kelsey so we can all go on wild musical adventures together. Sounds like fun; who wants to come along for the ride?

Delicious. :)

1 comment:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

If you don't think of anything to do, try auditioning with "Bohemian RHapsody." it worked for me. Good luck