Sunday, February 11, 2007

Maybe It's Not Too Late

...to save me?

But I highly doubt that I need any saving.



Today is my sister's birthday. I remember this day vividly from a couple of years ago. I remember from the perspective of a girl who actually did need to be rescued. Remembering that I hated the eleventh day of the winter months (but now it's back to just March). I needed and I loathed and I writhed and I feared. That's all. I guess I don't talk about this girl much. She's dead to me now, and I'm glad. It's over...it's over. I'm so glad.

*smiles*

My sister is eleven today! In celebration of her following my footsteps in the world of theatre (a.k.a she was cast as Dorothy in the fourth/fifth grade production of the Wizard of Oz), we picked her up some ruby slippers. She'll fall in love, I know she will.


Delicious.

1 comment:

Friends Are A Gift said...

Becca!Becca! Your profile was funny.


Hello, I’m BJ I just stopped by to view your site and say God Bless You.

Here are my sites.

http://www.freewebs.com/friendsareagift

http://www.freewebs.com/friendsareagift2