Saturday, February 03, 2007

Crooked Lamp

I was just thinking about that time last month when me, Kelly, and Emmaleigh went to get pizza for theatre class... and when Kelly slowed down her car all the snow on the top of her roof came cascading down the windshield and we all screamed because we thought we were being attacked by a great big abominable snowman. Shortly thereafter we exploded into laughter that can only be experienced by theatre sisters. Good times.

I went to Chelsea's last night and we played GuitarHero, DDR, and watched Pride and Prejudice. I really need to get that soundtrack.

It's basically a white-out outside. I don't really like to look at it. I can't really tell if the snow is coming from the ground or from the sky. My guess is the ground. All I know is it's going to suck to walk to school on Monday.

At least we have an audition workshop! Then the Ticheli concert on Tuesday. Wednesday is auditions. Hoo-to-the-ray.

Thinking back to my life goal of performing in the Les Mis musical one day... goodness me the music is amazing. At least I accomplished my smaller goal of performing I Dreamed a Dream before I die. I am, in fact, alive, and I have, in fact, performed it. The fact that Casey's voice is so much more beautiful than the real Eponine's just makes me smile. I'm really looking forward to next year's musical... no matter what it is.

Although there's been plenty, I could always use more nonsensical nincompoopery in my week.

Delicious.

2 comments:

Nettie said...

i am watching children of the corn. with the fan on cause i'm hot.

Kelly said...

That snow was scary as shit.