Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Third Post of Hell Month

Coming at you with absolutely no lamentation.

I'm quite tired...

...but I'm also amazingly, beautifully, shockingly, wonderfully soothed.

Bruised palms and all. *wink*

Because even with the bumps I love it. Even if I had nothing to do with it in the first place.

Stephen and Jordan's movie premiere was yesterday, in which over half of the cast belongs to my quite large and still growing circle of friends. All I can say is, despite the technical difficulties and my quite high-strung job of running around the theatre looking in every nook and cranny for spare gels, it was amazing. I can't even tell you how proud I am of them, if I am even permitted to be proud in this situation.

And as an added bonus, I hung out with Elizabeth. And the maestro, whom I have not seen since Three Musketeers. I was quite surprised at the fact that he remembered me, as well. :)

I walked home in the rain, toting my hand-colored umbrella that everybody likes so much, serenading myself all the way.

This is me being optomistic (maybe?) for the first time this year. This is me having the faintest glimmer of hope that I will make it through in one piece.

Quoting from today's episode of Life with Becca and Amy, "As long as you've got the 'guine' covered, you'll be all right."



If I get everything under my belt, I'll be fine, right?


I'm gonna need a really big belt.

Delicious.

2 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

at least you are gonna have body builder children

lol

Melissa said...

My prayer is that hell month will soon be over, you will have loverly times with your friends, and that the Lord will bless and keep you...Love ya!