Monday, January 08, 2007

The Fourth Post of Hell Month

It seems that after about a half hour of DDR, all I crave is fructose. However, after realizing that all three apples in my house are bruised and beaten, the craving lessened. Never the less, I chose the least battered of the three. Biting into it, I realized that the inside is pink, meaning that I'm eating a dyed apple. I'm eating food coloring. Now THAT is less than appetizing.

Halfway into the apple, I decide I really want Mountain Dew. I go downstairs to pour me a glass and sip it expecting to find liquid gold. Turns out, I decide it would be slightly less repulsive if it wasn't flat.

Skipping upstairs with my flat cup of Mountain Dew, I go into my room and decide "Well, it's a good thing I have my sunflower seeds. I'll just eat them and it'll be okay!" Well... at least until I get one lodged in my throat and have to go to the ER...





My eating life is such an adventure.



Delicious.

3 comments:

Nettie said...

dude, go shopping.

Katie (Olivena) said...

wow... cravings can kill.... lol the ramen noodles in 5th hour...

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

kinda makes me think of that "if you give a mouse a cookie" book...