Monday, January 01, 2007

The First Post of Hell Month

I severely doubt that I got enough sleep last night. However, no matter how paranoid I get, I will never be an insomniac.

I was on team again yesterday at church. Me, Kimi, Nate, Chuck, and the band. Lonny and Evan did a song for the first time in a while because Evan was in town. Good times, had by all, I suppose.

It's been a busy week.

I went to theatre on thursday; took pictures of a bunch of kiddos in the costume shoppe. I think my favorites were the pictures of Julian in feminine clothing, as he is on the football team and whatnot. Sorry, Mary, I forgot about you. Embarrasing. :)

Then after, I went to Dillon's with a bunch of people and made stir fry and egg rolls. We decided to make our very own restaurant and serve "Jazz it up" Sauce.

Friday I went shopping and purchased some interesting items. Later, Miss E. Wardell came over and we had our long-awaited Pirates marathon. Oh, and stop throwing bagels at me.

***

Last night was fun. Lots of hopping about and whatnot.





(...egduj ot kciuq era ohw esoht dna decaftihs eht htiw gnilaed dna...)






Delicious.

No comments: