Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Makes Her Fly

Christmas is over, and I suppose I turned out okay. I hope so, anyway.

But no, the stress is not over.

Evidently I have Tale of Two Cities homework that I haven't even started. Apparently I have plans I want to carry out. I guess I have theatre practice on thursday from 11 to 4.

And I most definitely have my road test tomorrow, and I have no idea what happens when one tries to parallel park an Astro van.

I wish myself luck, and the will to win. I tire of being a failure, so I won't be one. Easy enough.

I have nothing else to say.

Delicious.

**********EDIT****************

I passed. It's as simple as that. :)

1 comment:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

congrats. parallel parking was probably the hardest part. fortunately, I haven't used it yet...