Monday, November 20, 2006

When Your Soul Embarks

I\'m updating at school. Rebel, yes.

Last night was closing night. As always, its bittersweet. We had the cast party at my cousins\' house and we spent our time watching the recording of Saturday night\'s performance and watching all the action parts in slow motion. That was particularly fun because there\'s a scene where I trip onto a mattress and then there\'s another scene where my friend Travis has to throw me down on the stage and I slide a good five feet. Watching that in slow motion, though, only makes the bruises throb. Oh well, its something to laugh at.

Hopefully I\'ll be able to put pictures up sometime.

I always say that.





Delicious.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, Becca, this is Listy! I just wanted to let you know that you are a fabulous singer! I saw the play Saturday night. You did a great job!

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

i don't think i heard who you played in the musical

Katie (Olivena) said...

that was an awesome play! great job...

Melissa said...

I can't believe it is all over...hope it was fun...sounds like fun...bruises and all!