Friday, November 10, 2006

Heading Nowhere.

Been busy. I like it, though. Keeps me out of... trouble? Yes. That's it. Trouble.



... and I'm feeling more alone than I ever have before...


We open in 7 days. It's gonna be a damn good show. I transposed the pit parts for one of our songs and it ate my time. I guess I could take this opportunity to gain a new-found respect for music writers, but I choose not to. Know why? Because, for heaven's sake, this wasn't the first time I've attempted to transpose, or for that matter, compose. However, I took it for granted. I'd forgotten how ridiculously time consuming it all is. The whole business requires one to sacrifice one's entire life and devote it to creating scores of wordless poetry that will seldom be appreciated by those who read it.


Pessimistic, but not everybody has the mind of a musician. Or Becca Robinson.

This girl, Becca. She can't do much. She only wants to be your hero.





...and this picture can be summed up in five words: Life can be randomly beautiful. (Despite the fact that I look like a complete clown, but I'm sure all of you are jealous of my viking hat. And, perhaps, that I seem to be the only one Miss K will trust with her hair. Well... it works out.) There's a lovely story behind this picture, actually it's filled with more hilarity than loveliness. I think I'd rather have hilarity anyway.

Delicious.



4 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

nice photo of Kelsey... lol

dont feel alone Becca, you know i'll always be there for ya

good luck with the play. it looks hilarious

Nettie said...

Okay, so...what's the show?

Hilary said...

:[ the pit sounds horrible.

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

viking hats rule.

be sure to let us know how williamston does with "once upon a mattress." i'll be sure to let you know how it goes in Valpo.