Saturday, September 16, 2006

Miracle Child

Exciting week.

Tuesday was Chelsea's basketball game against Ashleigh's team. YAY! FAMILY ON BOTH TEAMS! Wow... it was entertaining. For the Chelsea's JV game I made a poster sign that said WE HEART CHELSEA... and then for the Ashleigh's V game I flipped it over and it said WE HEART ASHLEIGH... yeah. It was funny... my school got pretty mad at me for cheering for LCHS during the V game :) Well... WHS won anyway. *cheers*

Wednesday I had a meeting at the Dragonfly about choir. Yay!

Thursday... my cousin Joey's birthday.

Yesterday... BRAD'S SURPRISE PARTY!! That went... well... :) We had fun watching Blue Collar Comedy and sucking Helium. Good times.

Well... at least I got my physics homework done.

Delicious.

1 comment:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

lol helium...

*stares at katie...*