Thursday, August 31, 2006

South Frickin Dakota?

So... as it stands, here's the schedule.

First Semester
0 Jazz.............Kelsey
1 Desktop Publishing..........Lynch
2 Pre Calculus...........Nelson
3 Physics...............Keith
4 Band............Kelsey
5 English...............Barnes
6 Theater..............Nolen

Second Semester
0 Jazz...........Kelsey
1 American Government..........Weber
2 Internet Web Design............ Lynch
3 Physics...............Keith
4 Band........................Kelsey
5 English...................Barnes
6 Pre Calculus............... Nelson



Here's what I'm gonna try to change. I only need 1 semester of a computer class so I'm gonna try to drop either Internet Web or Desktop to TA for Kelsey. And... maybe I can try to get Duffey instead of Barnes, because Barnes and I won't get along. Maybe I'll just sit and glare until he gets sick of me and kicks me out of his class. Works.


Party tomorrow. HOORAY!

I kinda feel like writing something deep, but can't find the words. This is what you get.

Oh, and for those of you in the South, good luck with Tropical Storm Ernesto.

Delicious.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You can do it...school will soon pass!

Katie (Olivena) said...

i have Barnes with you both semesters, band both semesters, and pre calc second semester

Nettie said...

Bah, Ernesto. They're getting sooo freaked out about it. But I say stick with both comp classes- they will really help in the future. Trust me.

Becca said...

but I dont waaaaaaaaaaaant both classes... I wanna sit in Ms K's office and do nothing. That's what I want. It's a lazy thing.