Monday, July 10, 2006

Love the F-Arts.

So yeah. I'm in Charlevoix. Fun things are happening here... promise. :)

Cousins were here, but they left today. The Voss family will be back Wednesday (WITH KELLIE!) But I dont know when the other Robinsons will be back up. Uncle lost his job... entire company went bankrupt. *cries* Sucks.

Anyway the water skiing and tubing have been sweet. Went to Lake Michigan through the channel... got my thighs all burned. Lipton tea is my new fetish. Kinda cool.

There's really not much to say. The 4th was fun... as usual... they had a smiley-face firework :)

And every parade I've been to this year has gone wrong. For instance... the 4th parade in Boyne. There happened to be a fire so the fire trucks up and left while they were parading themselves clad with children. I actually found it amusing.

Anyway... I cant even begin to sum up the past week in this post, so fare-thee-well until... whenever.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

3 comments:

Nettie said...

At first I thought you said Charleston. As in South Carolina. That'd've been cool.

Hilary said...

Becca....


I love you...


and...


I miss you.


<3<3<3

Melissa said...

Your having to much fun...now just stop starting fires and all that nonsense...ha!