Thursday, June 01, 2006

PSYCHADELIC ROMANCE

In the words of Casey E. Shipman- "I think my heart broke today."

Well... I really wouldn't go that far. I think this year I'm more excited for them than sad to see them go. In a good way. Seniors '06... last day of High School forever. And jealous. I'm jealous too. The school is dull and gray... lacking its color. Elizabeth's smile, Cliff's sarcasm, Matt's hugs, Ski's emotion, Karlie's... uh...Karlie-ism...

Forever I'll miss them, but I know most of them I'll see next year. I saw ALL my band seniors from last year, I bet I'll see a good number of this year's seniors again.

I know they cant stay away. They cant handle it. :)

Because as much as I want to get out, I know I'll come back and visit. Because I cant handle it either. :)

"Becca... you're not out of place. You dont have a place. You're everywhere."-Amy Sierzega

Spoken like a true best friend, and she is a true best friend. Congrats, Miss Drum Major '06 :)

This is the nightmare we fall asleep

Yeah... the FST final is DONE and OVER. The English final is almost done... the band final is nonexistent, the drama final was Three Musketeers, the US History final and the Chem final will be complete and utter HELL. I should study. I have no work ethic. Screw that... for now.

Goal: no. Scratch that.

SMART Goal: (see, KaNolen?) STOP being an idiot, Becca, I know you cant help it... just STOP.

For your own sake. And sanity. And the sake and sanity of those around you.

But I cant help but feel that maybe she was wrong. Is it possible? Of course it is. But it seems so impossible. She makes you believe that she knows what she's talking about. I know she doesnt. However it makes no difference whatsoever. I'm still myself. I cant change that.

I already have. Enough of that. Enough.

I'm done.

God save me please... cuz I dont think she'll make it through the night.


Uh... good. Good thing. Good thing for you, Becca. Great thing.

Just to add to your generous supply of insanity, school's over in 5 days. Well... seven. Technically. Summer will come, and with it you shall be dragged away from your sane state of mind. Dragged. Literally.

so DIE, ROMANTIC.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

3 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

well, I live AIDEN for one

sry your having a rough time

only 3 days of Chem left

No more struckles (woot)

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

hooray for graduation. only one more year left for me!
(points and laughs at the little underclassmen that he loves)

Nettie said...

Asylum in the South...asylum in the south...