Monday, June 12, 2006

It's Me Against the WORLD.

I'm pretty glad.

No.


I'm really glad.

I'm glad for everything that has happened over the course of the past few years.

Because

I

LOVE

the girl I've become.

No matter what.

Everything that happened has shaped me.

And I love it.

I sneer at the girl I might've been. I mercilessly slaughter her. She is of no use to me. She is not to invade my mind.




I love who I've become.

No matter how

s
o
c
i
a
l
l
y

u
n
a
c
c
e
p
t
a
b
l
e

or

cynical
or
rude
or
sassy
or
paranoid
or
distant
or
stupid
or
angry

I get.







I love it.

No regrets.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.



3 comments:

cheamyname said...

Cool!
Must be awesome being u.
If u get a chance visit my blog.
All the best wishes.

Hannah said...

Way to steal the words right out of my head.

PirateKayle said...

congrats to the awesome becca that you are.