Thursday, June 29, 2006

Breathe Romance... WHO?

Yesterday I had a BLAST with Adrienne... we went to my old house to clean and we decided to make a cleaning company called Partners in Grime: The Dust Busters You Can Trust!


Of course, when we made our bill for my mother, we were cheated 12 dollars each because we're "inexperienced". Of course, that could be 22 dollars each because we added a 20 dollar fee for "cleaning an already-clean house" because it wasted our lives. Boo.


Then we decided to walk 5 miles to Subway and Starbucks in 85 degree weather. Wow. We underestimated that one :) It took us about an hour and a half. We were dead... but we love Subway and Starbucks. The guy at Starbucks was cute, too :)

Then we went back home and played kareoke... then we went to Crosswalk.

Karis and Bri were there and we met HUMPY... Karis's new dog!! Humpy is SO CUTE... and you can just guess why they named him Humpy... *looks away*

Then I worked in the cafe during Crosswalk... ate the free chips and the AMAZING peanut butter :) Accidentally forgot to put the nozzles back on the pop machine so it accidentally sprayed Aunt Laurie... oops.

Anyway...


I'm leaving on Saturday for a month. I reckon I'll be on tomorrow... but probably not another post. Never fear... there will probably be at least ONE opportunity to post during the month of July. Write if you please. :)

Love you all.

Oh yeah... and Adrienne left the rest of the 3 gallon tub of birthday cake Ice cream at my house... it was her "evil plan"...but there's no possible way I can be angry with that. :)

Delicious. Literally.

Beccanator out.


5 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

a whole month???
have fun

Nettie said...

I know what your title means!

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

i take it you still haven't sold your house yet either. god the real estate sucks...

Katie (Olivena) said...

Becca- what is the band camp phone number??

Melissa said...

Partners in Grime...LOVE IT!