Saturday, May 13, 2006

A Thing For Cows

A year ago we were in Tennessee. I want to go back so badly... seems like yesterday when we went. So much has happened since then. Actually... nothing's happened. Maybe that's why it seems like yesterday.

And a special thanks to all who helped me and Hannah execute phases 1 through 5 of Operation Hotdog yesterday. I'll explain when the mission is complete. Until then, it is absolutely top secret. Three more phases to go... yes!

I've been driving for the past 3 days... I suppose I've done alright. I've alot to learn... I know that. But I'm comfortable on the road. Too comfortable, it seems.

*perks up*

It started raining harder. It's been raining for the past few days. Oh, I love it to death. *sings If All the Raindrops were Lemon Drops and Gum Drops, oh what a Rain that would be...*

...yeah. Like I said. Nothing is going on.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

No comments: