Friday, May 05, 2006

Flies Away

"To be great is to be misunderstood."-Emerson


Today I bought a shirt that had a fleur-de-lis on it. *notes Three Musketeers reference* That made my day.

Tomorrow is friday. Good.

Yesterday we had a chocolate feast at crosswalk. Got some funny pictures of me and Adrienne attacking the deliciousness. Wonderful.

Sunglasses. No, you may not see my eyes. Something about them being "windows to the soul" makes me nervous.

Shopping alone is gay.

Happy Birthday, kids :)

Monday: Bekah Dolloway
Tuesday: JoJo Willbrink
Wednesday: Chelsea Robinson (MY COUSIN! I wrote her an ode.)
Thursday: Hilary Holland
Friday: Steven King (no, not the author, my friend)

Yesterday we had a fog delay :) Me and my brother walked to the coffee shop to sit and do homework. When we were done, we walked to Speedway because their coffee is cheaper. Then we went to school, started at 3rd hour. Days just need to start like that.

On Sunday, I hope, Chelle is coming over and we're watching RENT. I'm burning myself the RENT soundtrack, and then we'll (hopefully) go to Bubble Island. Yay!!! I havent been there since the Relient K concert :) Good memories.

Finished my script. I guess I could be honest just this once- I wish I picked a different topic.



Oh well. Que sera, sera.

I give up.





Closing thought:




Jeg misunner de med depresjon. De er trist fordi de er syk. Jeg er trist fordi jeg suger.


Delicious.

Beccanator out.

1 comment:

PirateKayle said...

Does this mean we're great?