Saturday, April 22, 2006

Surrender

Well... I just got back from the WHS Band Can/Bottle drive... and I smell like a brewery. It was fun though... we danced in the rain and Ski bought me a WHOLE BOTTLE of sparkling white grape juice... ahhh yum!

The play is coming up. I wont be home much next week... I'll be at school at LEAST until 10 pm.

Some random Argentinean chick is coming to stay with us for a while... but because of the previous statement, I wont see her much. Sucks.

Last night was battle of the bands. We didnt suck. :)

After party was fun... me and Hannah played violent tennis for a while "LIAR!!!" haha... and then had another Wicked/Phantom Of The Opera kareoke night.

All I have to do is... just pretend that it isnt my heart that I'm dumping.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

2 comments:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

katie showed me the tape of your concert. it wasn't too bad. hope for more in the future...

Nettie said...

Random countries are fun...