Friday, April 14, 2006

But Byron... Its Christmas

Rather a fun time I've been having lately.

Between sword-fighting (excuse me... "bocan quarreling"), sun-tanning my back during lunch hour, trespassing on construction ground while walking home, freaking Kyle out, running lines with Rachel, licking nacho cheese off of Sammi Jo's feet, eating onions, getting 10 new baby fish for Tango, drinking my weight in frozen cherry pepsi, playing anger-fueled DDR, set building, and jam sessions, I've been a little preoccupied.

"I do not hold life so dear as to be afraid of dying."-The Three Musketeers

Its funny. About 3 months we've been working on this play and I never heard that line until now. In fact, I'm not sure I understand the whole story. Of course, that could be because I have a 28 scene span in which I shall be backstage eating swiss cake rolls and brushing my hair.

If it weren't for the sword-fighting, I think I'd die of boredom.

I'm just glad my dad's not in the war, I haven't joined a cult and changed my name to April, I haven't been heartbroken, I haven't been wasted, I haven't lost a job, I haven't had Christmas since December, I haven't demolished a movie theater, I haven't been shot at, I haven't run into a semi truck, I haven't gone to court, I haven't killed a loved one, and I haven't been discriminated against. Not today, at least.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

2 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

peace man...
and nice 70's quotes
i love that movie, if I was in the 70s I would so be a hippe.

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

the hippies were in the 60's. if you were in the 70's, you might be a feminist...