Saturday, April 29, 2006

Alienation

The past week has been filled with

teasers

acting

bloody knives

smiles

tears

pictures

costumes

stage makeup

15 hour school days

exhaustion

shampoo

directors

pizza hut

sets

paint

snack food

hair straighteners

uvulas

santa clause

dinner with my drama family

and

laughing so hard I wanted to throw up.

I love my drama family. Dinner with the drama family is so much more fun then dinner with my actual family. And no matter how stressed out I am, how bitchy I get, how exhausted, how hungry, how annoyed, how scared, how nervous, how happy, how excited, how hyper, how crazy... theres always somebody to be my hero. My drama family. And then some.

Me: In 1st hour Mr Lutzke was talking about how Mr Rogers used to creep him out...
Hannah: HOW can Mr Rogers freak anybody out?
Me: I know. But except... I never liked that lady in the merry go round...

Mrs Nagy: Oh, Lady Elaine? Yeah... shes a bitch.



HAHAHA I LOVE MRS NAGY... my drama mama number 2. If I run away from home, I'm going to live with her. :) And obviously then, Zak and Alec.

I finally got my stabbing scene down. Rachel... we are the greatest.

Pizza Hut... friday night tradition. Awesome as always. Hilarious pictures. Most definitely.

Nick's been doing so good. Nick... you rock. I wouldnt be able to do it. I really wouldnt.

Two more performances... cast party at Laura's tonight. YAY! These are the best times.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

2 comments:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

i wish i had a drama family...

Melissa said...

I want to be a part of your drama family:)