Monday, April 03, 2006

The Adventures of BLT Woman and Emo Kid

Since it is Spring Break, and I am awesome, me and Hannah decided that we would make quiche. So on Friday we had our ultimate Quiche/RENT/Wicked day and filmed about a half hour of video footage. We made 2 quiche pies and listened to RENT and Wicked for 3 and a half hours, decided my house takes up two climate zones, and made it our new mission to boycott "Cant Take My Eyes Off You" for homecoming court next year. After that, we took an adventurous walk around town and chatted... up Williamston-Putnam, down High St (to the Fish Fry, and over the mysterious SALT block), over the footbridge, down Riverside, back up Williamston-Putnam over to the Cappuccino Cafe. We didnt exactly have any money so we chillaxed under the neon sign until Stephanie called my phone. We met the family across the street at the theater and watched Shaggy Dog. "Did you just GROWL at opposing council?"

That was our extravagant day, full of laughs and such... and we can do that. Because we're super heros.

It's raining out again... oh I just love rain. Except for the fact that I really sort of want to take a walk again... but if I went to the coffee shop again it wouldn't be very wise... because I still have no money... but I digress. For two easy payments of $79.99 I could probably dump this and get out for a while (and then some). Oh damn. No you did NOT just start snowing. Well it was only for a second and it wont stick... but snow can REALLY rain on my rainy day. If that made any sense at all.

I belong to Jesus.

Last night was... hmm.

The earth turns

The sun burns

The eagles fly





But I die

Without you.


It was even worse than March 11 last night.

And even worse than that- I cant even decide what really happened because I've clogged my mind with so much of what did not happen. Maybe I'll change my mind. It's too late for these, though.

I seem to have mysteriously shaved part of my finger off in the shower today without noticing. It's rather painful to play piano or bass... even with a bandaid. Heal, oh vile slice, heal.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.


4 comments:

Nettie said...

Snow? Heh heh heh...

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

every time i hear wicked, i always think of last year's graduation... i really want to see that now. it has cool songs...

Hilary said...

You two are so crazy :D

and how the HELL do you always cut yourself shaving?

Katie (Olivena) said...

I so call indiegirl!