Thursday, March 23, 2006

Ladel, Ladel, Ladel

All together, this was a rather low-key day. I got my research paper back from Lutzke. 4.0. barely, but still. 4.0. We ended up watching the tail end of October Sky again in chemistry, and I did my math homework in drama. My sister is in the elementary production of Cinderella, so she's been at the high school this week practicing and performing. That was cool.

Me, Cliff, and Chelsea went to Mr Bowles about Invisible Children and raising awareness. Surprisingly, it went ridiculously well. He is all for it as long as we associate ourselves with a school-related group and present in front of the staff on April 11. We asked Miss Kelsey to be one of our supporters and she agreed whole-heartedly (sometimes... I just have to love that woman to death) and Cliff is going to talk to Mrs Lynch. All we need is a thumbs-up from the faculty and we have the permission to shrink the schedule for a day and show a screening. I have faith though, I think its going to be good. And I think its going to be big.

As of yesterday, The Jeans Of Wrath have been born. (a.k.a, my rock band) The extent of my rocking comes through Katie's keyboard, but so be it. The band is me on keyboard, Katie and Kevin on guitar, Kostik on bass, and my brother Mike on drums. For battle of the band tryouts tomorrow we're doing Soul Meets Body by Death Cab For Cutie. Eh, hopefully it will sound halfway decent. We're allright. Heck, its only been a day. :)

Another day... and another kid to make it. I love Cassy... "Well I'm sorry, I dont know the ladel song." "Uh, that's because its the DREIDL song..."

What a cutie. Gott alove Cassy and all the memories we made with a single word: ladel.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

4 comments:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

good luck. don't worry, bob's van was only together for 3 days when i met u guys. too bad they disbanded...

Katie (Olivena) said...

I was actually chased by a deamon pair of pants

Nettie said...

Way to be an activist! And cool song, too...

Melissa said...

Will it be..."playing in a city near you" one day for ya. You are such a little Rocker...Rock on!!!