Friday, March 31, 2006

I've Got Baggage Too...

So The Jeans of Wrath (minus Kostik) just had the sweetest jam session of their lives. I, for one, have redeemed myself from being stuck on keyboard. I am sweeto on keyboard for Soul Meets Body, but since we need 3 songs for battle of the bands, we decided to do an original. Kevin had wrote one a while ago called Pobre Ana (based on that ridiculous book from Spanish 1 class) and I, yes I, Becca, Becca who does not play bass, is playing bass! :) It's a simple progression and Kevin told me which frets to use. I'll learn more on the way, but we'll put Kostik on a guitar for this song.

*excited*

So I now have Katie's keyboard and Kostik's bass and amp in my room clogging up my floor space... but I dont care. We sound decent for having 3 sessions. Pretty sweet. Battle of the bands, here we come.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

3 comments:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

sounds awesome. good luck to you guys. and i remember that book... personally, i didn't like that class...

Nettie said...

Hey, didja know they have a new K9 Advantix song?

Katie (Olivena) said...

the instruments are pileing up