Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I Really Like Your Spoon

Since this blog (well actually its the computer) now forbids me to add photographs, I am unable to post with visual aid the fun I've had in the past week or so. No Adrienne or Brie dancing DDR in the most ridiculous clothes, no Hannah or Matt with spoons on their nose at Kountry Kitchen, and no Ski bending his silverware. Well, so be it.

Today we had our first Three Musketeers rehearsal... I did nothing... except for hang out with Tia and Chelsey... "What time is it?" "PEPPERONI! I TOLD YOU ALREADY!" and then "I'm Tia. I dont know what I'm talking about so I'll just hand the microphone back to Chelsey."

Well that was fun.

Now I remember why I cut myself off. For heaven's sake... it's much easier not having to care for people when you dont know what's in their head. Now that I know some of what is going on I remember how much of a stressful thing it is to have friendships. It's not worth it. Especially when you just dont care anymore.

No more silly rules for me. My ridiculous life-goals like not getting married and dying before I'm 60 apparently freak people out and make them assume that I need help. Whatever. I dont care.















You know what bothers me the most?

"What are you doing? You think you can just drink your problems away? You cant face them like everybody else? What made you so fucking special?"-Gerald Di Pego


Delicious.

Beccanator out.

No comments: