Tuesday, February 28, 2006

RIP Chris Graham, Age 14

So I guess I know what the ambulance was for today. You lost control of your 4-wheeler riding down the road without a helmet. I didnt even know you. I cant even picture your face. But I know people who cared about you. Kiddo, it could've been prevented. If you were allowed a second chance...

But you cant get one. It's over.

I always seem to get sucked into the masses during these things. I went to Donna's dad's funeral last year. I helped search for the missing Lansing Christian kid last year. I always love to be involved with trying to make things ok...


So I guess we're supposed to wear white tomorrow. I've also heard black. So I'll just do both. Tomorrow Mr Bowles will say something over the PA. The Video kids will mention it over the announcements. Everyone will whisper memories or shocked stories.

But after our mourning, life will go on. But we wont forget. We didnt forget PJ, and we wont forget Chris.






Lord have mercy.

5 comments:

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

i heard about that. kevin knew him and i think they were friends. either that or chris was a friend of a friend. but that is quite tragic. 14?! things have gotten odd lately since i left... but it's life and death i guess.

Katie (Olivena) said...

the most surreal day... ever

Nettie said...

It's okay to be sad, baby...but know you'll be okay.

PirateKayle said...

Why is life so tragic?

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

cuz sadly if it wasn't, it wouldn't be life...