Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Was Ready For The World!!

And our obnoxious picture has gotten EVEN MORE OBNOXIOUS!!!! (I fixed it) :)

I showed it to Adrienne last night (we cracked up for a long time) at Crosswalk... where we did old school youth group games like when you blindfold people and have them eat nasty crap and then have them guess what it is... yeah I did that (represent) haha I ate sardines, pork rinds, oatmeal, baby food, and malted milk balls... and I totally won the guessing contest WOOO!! THEN we did "What Would You Do For A Dollar?" and I did some pretty nasty stuff.... haha hey I needed some extra cash and I will put pretty much ANYTHING (that's rated G) in my mouth... so I licked Crystal's toes... and then ate a malted milk ball that had been in Eric's AND Brent's armpit... ugh... so Brent's little armpit hair is floating around somewhere clogging up my arteries. Yummy. *throws up*

So now our new youth pastor Scott thinks I'm like the coolest kid ever. :) Sweet.

"Dude... what would you do for FIVE BUCKS??!?!?!?"

"I'd do anything!"

Lately I've been quite obsessed with the sample music that came with the new computer... particularly Kacy Crowley. Good stuff. I laugh at myself. Kacy Crowley is desperately close to country music... which isnt half bad but I usually laugh at country music listeners. Not that country isnt good... I tend to take rock better. But I liked it. Yay for Becca. :)

I took Struckles' Chem test today... actually it wasnt half bad. *crosses fingers for a 54/58*

The roads were disgustingly icy last night... so we had like 30 people at crosswalk. Courtney went into the ditch *laughs* and so did other kids between last night and this morning. I've never seen it so bad, it was literally an ice rink out there. But now the roads are dry and the snow is beginning to melt... so I'm happy.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

4 comments:

Nettie said...

You guys look like CLOWNS! Hahahaaaaaaa!

Becca said...

*gasps*



EVIL!

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

those things r wicked (in a bad way). only 54, not 55?

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

actually it looks more like mr. t...