Friday, February 03, 2006

Glitter and Rain

Here's the cute one....And there HAS to be a goofy one.

Yep. Me and Adrienne. Thick as thieves. :) (and PS I love how I can twist my face into something so utterly unattractive... haha)

This is how it was at Crosswalk on wednesday. We had family night, and we were finally in our new building. It's flippin sweet... and I cant WAIT till the superbowl party when Cliff, JoJo, Matt, Amanda, and maybe Elizabeth shall join me in my triumphant glory. Pamela, who felt a bit sorry about the burning chicken at the Christmas banquet, made like a zillion cheddar-baked chickens for us. And they were amazing. It's just incredible what this woman can do with food! :)

I just got back from Hannah's opening night of the Secret Garden... where she played the coolest Martha I've ever seen! Wow... it was great... hopefully I'll have pictures up soon. haha... A little kid came up to me and asked for an autograph on her program... and I definitely wasnt even in the cast!! I mean what can I say? I'm just that cute. *wink*

Today I actually felt like getting off my butt... so I went outside and played basketball and tennis with my little sisters and brother. It was actually quite fun. I might do that more often. Plus the moist air made my hair curl even tighter :) I like rain. Especially rain when it should still be frozen outside.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

I'm glad you went with us, or um...met us there...I had fun!

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nettie said...

That first pic is just gorgeous!

Melissa said...

You guys are looking as precious as ever...awesome about the new building...sounds like you are always on the go, what do mean feeling like getting off our butt, when are you on your butt...your going, going, gone!