Monday, February 13, 2006

Basket Case

Yay APOD.


Lame for the Stat project that me and Amanda can't figure out.



Yay band directors and friendly music therapists.


It was the year that I almost lost everything...


Yay for the Ronald McDonald House and small groups.

Lame for birthday parties and missing things.


You'll be standing there, sorry, unworthy
Look closer; guilty and bloody and...


Yay for songs with magical chord progressions.

Lame for being bipolar.



But I meant something entirely ugly...



Lame for emptying the dishwasher. And turning on the lights when I wanted it to be dark. And opening the door when I wanted it to be shut.



One year it rained on Christmas...



Lame for families. And lame for friends.

Disgusting.

Beccanator out.



2 comments:

Nettie said...

Yay for all the yays...

catiejohnston said...

ummm.. i googled the lyrics of that song, and yours was the only page that had them on it. sup with that?