Thursday, January 19, 2006

Metaphorically Speaking, Of Course.

Sweet conversation:

Chelsey: Last year on Opening Night I woke up with the 24 hour stomach flu. I did the teaser, then threw up. I did another teaser, and threw up. I did the performance, and threw up. Basically my day was acting and throwing up.

Me: *thoughtfully* If you think about it, that's alot like real life; metaphorically speaking.

Chelsey: Acting and throwing up? Yeah.














It's opening night..............................gah.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK GOOD LUCK! I miss acting sooo much! Did I mention Good Luck...you guys are gonna rock...Sound of Music awesome...have fun...oh yeah and Good Luck!

Katie (Olivena) said...

I am SOOO buying u a cappachino

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

can i have one too?