Thursday, December 08, 2005

To Anything Tabooed

Went to see RENT on Tuesday. It's effing amazing, kids, go see it. Right now. Get off your tush and go see RENT. :) Me and Hanny are SO getting FIGHT AIDS shirts because we're just cool like that.

Today. Bipolar. As usual on a Monday, Thursday, or Friday.

I love how yesterday I texted Chelle all through the first two hours of class. She hit a deer after dropping me off from RENT. "And its legs just flew off..." Sick. :)

Thats amazing. I never thought I'd meet anybody of your stature that shared that... that little connection. I like that. I wonder if it means as much to you as it does to me.

I PHIL HANNAH MARIE HERBERT!!! *target demonstration*

"Wipe that confused expression off your face and LISTEN!"

"Dont do that, GOSH!"

"MAGICAL CELL PHONE!"

Some people are just morons. But hey there has to be morons in the world. It makes me laugh.

Crosswalk yesterday... good times. We frosted cookies. You know it kids, represent. Me, Cliff, Chelsea, other kids.

And the rise of Riser's Latino Pimpettes has begun. (Miss Riser's gang that I made up... long story kids, for a rainy day) Check it, kids, 29 or two for 50. *hand gesture*

You're kidding me. It's still snowing hardcore. Hmm... we're snowy with a high of 3 degrees. Yay Michigan. We're all depressed. We have a hardcore snow warning. Watch us all die from freezing-ness. Time to roll out the Numb Bum/Froze Nose ballad...

Then there's band. And the new little lovely song I have made up. Wonderful, wonderful. Dont even think about it, Amy. Listen to your baaaand... when they're playing for yooou....

Delicious.

Beccanator out.



9 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

i need to see that movie!

Katie (Olivena) said...

well you know what? im going to punch you in the ovary

Becca said...

youre JEALOUS

:)

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

guard the mcnuggets, becca, guard the mcnuggets...

Katie (Olivena) said...

you know what? IM GOING TO TAKE YOUR MOTHER, DORTHY MANTOOTH OUT TO A NICE SEAFOOD DINNER, THEN NEVER CALL HER AGAIN

Your just jelous i've been talking to hot babes online all day!

Becca said...

DONT YOU TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER DORTHY MANTOOTH!

SICK where did you get those clothes? Was the Salvation Army having a sale? OR FROM THE TOILET STORE WHERE YOU GET EVERYTHING ELSE????


GREAT GRANDMOTHERS SPATULA!


I ate a big red candle!

Melissa said...

Hope you don't die from Freezing-ness...you are not the only one who has told me Rent is awesome, will have to go see it!

Drumb roll please...your letter is in the mail :) :)

Nettie said...

What about the rest of the week?

Becca said...

Tuesdays and Wednesdays usually rock, saturdays are usually refreshing yet boring, sundays are hectic and eventful