Wednesday, December 14, 2005

There's A Visene For That

I dont really feel like posting but I feel like I should... since its been 6 whole days since my last one. *sigh* I know, I know.

Friday we had a snow day. For those of you in the South who dont know what a snow day is, I'll define it for you. Snow Day (sno-dey): A day, usually after a strong winter night storm, in which schools are closed and roads are slippery. This is a time to catch up on the homework, sleep in, watch the two foot blanket of snow accumulate out the window, and chat with friends. That's pretty much all I did.

Saturday I went christmas shopping with Chelle. Since I'm cheap I only got a few things, but then I went home and eventually made about... ehhh... 175-200 cookie bars to distribute among friends. Fun. Other things happened too. But we can feel free to forget about that. *whew*

Sunday I went to church from 8-12... trying to keep control out of 110 small choir children and hustling them onstage for 3 different services to deliver their awesomeness in the form of a huge musical number by Michael W. Smith... then back again to keep them from killing eachother in between. After this I went back to the Ronald McDonald house with Crystal, Karis, Adrienne, Aunt Laurie, Cliff, Joe, Matt, and some other people. We made more food, and chiseled burnt brownies out of a glass pan. Good times...

Monday was the great and powerful band concert... me in all my solo glory. That's pretty much it.

Tuesday was dull.

Today was the band party... and me and Amy came up with a way to remember the Ideal Gas formula... PV=nRT... but it definitely isnt PG so I wont post it here.

Yay for my life.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

4 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

PV= nRT... he made us repeat that 7 times...

Chris (Krissy Latte) said...

such an interesting life u lead. and thanks for that definition. i feel so learned...

Katie (Olivena) said...

BECCA

myspace.com/myiasis

its my cousin, Deryl.. hes AWESOME!

Nettie said...

I do too know what a snow day is. It's when there's a threat that snow might accumulate to the depth of 1 inch and everyone panics. After the milk and bread are gone, shutting down of schools and governments ensues.