Sunday, December 18, 2005

Macafrickinroni

I need to take a walk.

Friday night was a blast. Chelsea and I went to pick up Cliff and Amanda at Cliff's house... I met Cliff's grandma, it was sweet. We drove to the Cobblestone Events Center and got a table... then waited SO LONG for food to come. First there was the cheesy fondue stuff that came at like 8... then the salad that came at like 9 ish... and the actual food that came at 11... there was a little escapade with Pamela's burning chicken... but we wont get into that... :) Then the chocolate fondue around 11:30. mmm... food... I got some really funny pictures of Amanda, and we danced the love shack :) That never gets old.

We arrived at the church around 12 ish and played hardcore DDR. Playing heavy DDR from 1-3AM is a blast, let me tell you... (especially when I kick everybody's butt) We watched Pirates, Bruce Almighty, and Finding Neverland... I lost steam around 5 in the AM so I basically just dozed off until breakfast.

We were all SO groggy... I went to bed around 8 in the AM, and had to wake up at 2:30 PM so I could go perform at my piano recital. Yay, because I was cranky. Oh well, I did fine. Mr Parmalee forgot to turn my page though... actually I thought it was funny.

Anyway that's pretty much it. I'm really tired... and I'm going to my grandma's church's Christmas program, like always.

Delicious.

Beccanator out.

2 comments:

Katie (Olivena) said...

i love my grandma... lol

Nettie said...

Five in the morning? Oh come on, that's nothing!